Join Our Program

Enroll my Loved One

Your loved one can be connected with us through the California Department of Rehabilitation, county social services or other referring agencies. If you are not working through one of these agencies, you can also come to us as a private party and request private pay.

Once we receive a request, we will conduct a detailed assessment for each individual. We will conduct annual meetings to review that we are meeting the best needs of your loved one, in which we will review progress and set goals.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Message