NCI Affiliates, Inc. (“NCI”) is looking to expand our talent pool with highly motivated, compassionate individuals who thrive on supporting and encouraging individuals to succeed in life and career. Our goal at NCI is to assist individuals with disabilities to achieve their personal and professional goals.
While our corporate office is located in Paso Robles, California, NCI has developed a variety of community based vocational training and community living programs in San Luis Obispo, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.
NCI employees are self-motivated individuals who demonstrate and embrace our commitment to customer service. As we interface with employers, our employees represent NCI and provide the teamwork needed to form a lasting work relationship with our community partners. We believe that a cohesive, caring environment will empower our individuals to find success professionally and as well as personally.
- Competitive Wages
- Extensive Training
- Paid Group Life Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Paid Time Off, Sick, & Holiday Pay for Full-time Employees
- Medical Insurance for Full-time employees
- Voluntary Vision & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Discounted Kennedy Club Fitness Gym Membership
- 403 (B) Retirement Savings Plan